“Whether you're thinking of a career in Back or Front of House, Finance or Management, there's an opportunity for you. All we ask for is your talent, time, enthusiasm and interest. At The Crystal Lodge & Suites we have always believed in delivering hospitality on our own individual basis. We are proudly an independent hotel and this enables us to deliver our service in a means best suited to the Whistler traveler. Passion emanates from a genuine and robust people development philosophy. In an industry that pays lip service to its employees, we breath and sleep their passion to succeed. We select our people from all walks of life and from all ages but with one common thread, a desire to succeed in life through hard work, loyalty, enthusiasm and respect for each other. If you have these attributes we would love to hear from you."
General Manager, The Crystal Lodge & Suites
Current Position Available
The Crystal Lodge is currently seeking a Reservations Agent to join our team!
- Candidates must be outgoing, energetic, and professional
- Reports to the Reservations Coordinator
- Strong customer service skills with 2 years experience in hotel reservations and sales is an asset.
- Must have experience with reservations, sales, and extranets.
- We are looking for someone whom works well under pressure and can maintain professionalism in a fast-paced environment.
- Accurate attention to detail is required.
- Applicants must also be legally able to work in Canada.
Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please forward your Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com
Location location location
Our first trip to Whistler we stayed at the crystal lodge and then we spent many years coming to whistler with a group and staying at other places. We were so happy to come back to the Crystal Lodge. Great location, service, rooms, and the lounge! We will be back every year!!!!
Spagirl23 | Saratoga Springs, New York