Crystal Lodge your Ideal Whistler Wedding Venue
The clear blue skies and the breath taking views will be the ideal place to gather with your loved ones and fulfill your dream of a fairy-tale wedding in Whistler. Let the Crystal Lodge team help you plan your magical wedding day for you.
Our beautifully appointed rooms make for the perfect stay for the bride and groom and all of your friends and family who have come to celebrate with you on this special day. Relax before your big day and enjoy our breathtaking mountain views while unwinding in the outdoor heated pool and hot tub. The stylists at Farfalla Salon, located within the hotel, are available for all your wedding party styling needs. Further to this we are linked to one of Whistler's best wedding venues: the Nicklaus North Golf Course. Located in the centre of Whistler Village, the Crystal Lodge caters to both upscale and value conscious wedding guests.
Hosting your wedding at the Crystal Lodge Hotel in Whistler has many perks:
- A complimentary upgrade from a Deluxe Studio to our Specialty Suites will be provided to Bride & Groom when available at the time of booking The Luxury King Studio is set for romance with one King size bed, a Jacuzzi tub, and gas firelplace at the foot of your bed.
- Complimentary champagne for the bride and groom.
- Front Desk/Concierge services to help with wedding presents and surprises for guests.
- Wedding gift drop service available for all rooms with a $2.50 charge per room
- Guests of the wedding can book their own rooms using an online promotion code – no deposits necessary.
- Crystal Lodge Hotel is located in the center of Whistler Village where all the amenities and anything pertaining to the wedding can be easily accessed.
- Crystal Lodge Hotel also have close connections to various vendors to help make the planning of the wedding seamless.
For a copy of the Crystal Lodge wedding brochure please click here.
For more information on holding your wedding at Nicklaus North Golf Course please click here.
Meetings & Events
Great Location, Nicest Staff!!
After reading several reviews on TripAdvisor, I decided to give Crystal Lodge a try. From the get-go, the staff were very helpful and friendly. They helped me set up lift tickets, dinner reservations, and ski rentals for my fiance. We had no trouble checking in, the rooms were comfortable, and the food was excellent. The centralized location of this hotel was perfect for hitting the slopes first thing in the morning, and walking around the village at night. Free wifi and valet for your skiis/snowboards. We never had to use our car (that was parked in their underground secure lot). I look forward to our next trip!
jcm0986 | Houston TX