Whistler Family Vacations: Activities for you and your kids to enjoy
There is so much to do when you bring your family to whistler!
Firstly, stay at the Crystal Lodge to gain access to several free perks including kids’ robes, pool access, and our Winter Games Room with Ping Pong, Foosball, and Xbox Kinect.
Outside of the hotel, there are many ways to explore Whistler in the Spring. Check out all the things to do with your kids on your Whistler family vacation below:
1. Ice Skating: Looking for a good afternoon activity for the whole family to enjoy? The ice-skating rink in Whistler Olympic Plaza if open until Late-March. Admission is free and push bars are available for learners. Rentals are $7. To learn more about ice skating in Whistler, click here.
P: Justa Jeskova | TW
2. Family Après: After a day on the mountain, join other families on vacation in Olympic Plaza. Family après is open to everyone every Monday and Wednesday from December to March in Whistler Olympic Plaza. The entertainment changes every week from snowman building competitions, storytelling, mini hockey, and hot beverages. To Learn more about Family Après, click here.
P: Mike Crane | TW
3. Playgrounds: There are 12 neighborhood parks in Whistler to keep your kids active and burning energy. The Playground in Whistler Olympic Plaza has to be one of the best parks in Whistler. Grab a coffee from a nearby coffee shop while you watch your kids explore the roller bar slide, tree fort, and many other playground features. To learn more about Whistler’s different Playgrounds, click here.
4. On the Mountain: What would a Whistler vacation be without a day on Whistler Blackcomb? Our Reservations Team can help you with everything from lift tickets to ski rentals. With lots of mountain to explore for all abilities, Spring skiing can be fun for the whole family! Or check out the Coca-Cola Tube Park for another fun family activity in Whistler.
P: Justa Jeskov | TW
1. Escape Rooms: Looking for a fun family activity to encourage you all to work together? Spend 45 minutes bonding with your family while trying to solve the clues and ESCAPE! The Crystal Lodge offers an Escape to Whistler Package that includes discounted room rates, passes to Escape! Whistler, complimentary 1pm late checkout, and complimentary parking. To learn more or book this package, click here. To learn more about Escape! Whistler, click here.
2. Indoor Rock Climbing: Only a couple of steps away from the Crystal Lodge you’ll find The Core. The Core is an indoor rock climbing facility, the perfect way to spend a day indoors. From beginner options to advanced, rock climbing is a great activity for all ages. If you’re looking to try something a little more daring, check out their bouldering zone, where no ropes or harnesses are needed. To learn more about The Core, click here.
3. Movie Theatre: Just around the corner lies the Village 8 Cinemas. The perfect way to wind down after a day of adventuring in Whistler. Tickets start at $10 for children and $14 for 14 years and over. To check out what’s playing at the theatre, click here.