We will welcome you soon
We will welcome you soon
Posted on June 01, 2020
Re-Opening date is June 12th
As British Columbia prepares to re-open for travel, the Crystal is preparing to welcome you back to Whistler. We believe that mountain travel helps guests connect with nature, revitalize their sense of adventure, and create unforgettable experiences with family and friends.
We want to welcome you back in the safest way possible and to do so we have a few guidelines to ensue the health and safety of our guests and employees.
Here are a few tips for travel in the ‘new normal’:
- If you are sick, stay home. Whistler will still be here once you are in good health.
- Please continue to practice social distancing by keeping 6ft/2m away from others in the hotel, in Whistler Village, on the Valley Trail, or while enjoying our parks.
- Frequently wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and water to keep germs at bay.
- Please be kind to others. As we start to adventure again everyone has a different comfort level when around others. Please give a smile or wave and provide lots of space.
- Enjoy the space in the mountains. If you’ve previously been to Lost Lake or one of our other many municipal parks, this is a great time to get off the popular paths and explore Whistler like a local. Check out this blog for tips on new trails or mountain biking adventure.
Following the guidance from Health Canada and the Resort Municipality of Whistler we have changed some of our services to maintain a safe environment for you so you can travel with confidence. Here are some highlights of what to expect when you next stay with us:
- We have a flexible booking policy so you do not feel pressured to travel if you are sick.
- A Guest Health Declaration form is required during check-in to ensure the safety of our guests.
- One person per travel party may enter the lobby to check-in with the Front Desk.
- We are providing complimentary hand sanitizer in all guestrooms, and there are dispensers in the elevator areas.
- We are providing complimentary bike valet service so you can get out and explore our local trails.
- Our staff is required to check their health each morning before arriving to work.
- Daily housekeeping has been suspended until further notice. We have amenity kits available upon request.
- The pool is available by reservation only. Reservations can be made after check-in. We are cleaning the pool area between each reservation.
- Social distancing of 6ft/2m from other parties is encouraged throughout the hotel.
- Our staff is frequently cleaning high touch point areas, such as elevator buttons, hand railings, and door handles on a regular basis.
- Express Check-out is available for a touch-less departure after your stay.
- For a full list of what the Crystal is doing to keep you safe during your travels please click here.