Showcase Showdown 2018
The Showcase Showdown is now in it 21st year. This event sponsored by Burton, Monsters Energy and Vans will take place March 31st, 2018. There will be a pro and amateur division for Big Air with the top riders qualifying for WSSF Shred Show. With over $22,000 in cash to be won, you can bet the competition will be fierce.
Format for Fun
- Rail and Jump Jam Format
- Roundhouse elevation on Whistler Mountain - by the heli-pad
- Course easily walkable
- Sign up in advance through Website, Phone or in person
- Check in at the course any time between 11am and 3pm
- It's a Family Reunion so perfect for anyone 5 years and up
- $15 for Groms (15 and under)
- $30 for Everyone Else (16+)
There will be 5 Levels (Features). Riders will be ranked in each level. Points will be awarded for each ranking. The rider with the most points at the end of the day will be crowned "King of the Mountain"
Here are the levels:
- Snake Run - timed event
- Euro Carve - judged event
- Jump (35' option and a 10-15' option) - judged event
- Rails (2 options) - judged event
- 1/4 pipe - judged event
Good luck to everyone entering!
Posters from the past 6 Showdowns