Hotel Rooms & Suites
All of our 158 hotel rooms and suites sparkle with warmth and comfort.
Discover what you are looking for in one hotel, just steps from the Whistler Gondola. If you are looking to relax, bring the family or gather as a group, we have an exceptional range of rooms and suites to suit every experience.
Select from the room types in the right navigation for more information.
All of our rooms feature the following:
- Flat screen HD TV
- iPod docking station
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Complimentary wireless internet
Pet Friendly Hotel
The Crystal Lodge is pleased to be one of Whistler's few dog friendly hotels,'where your pet is as welcome as you are!' Whistler is a dog friendly village and there is also the valley trail and many great hiking trails nearby – Please be sure to take your leash (and a little baggie) with you when you are walking through the hotel or in the village.
Cost per dog $20 per night (plus tax), which includes:
- Dog blanket
- Welcome dog treat
- Drying towel
- Doggie bag
Not all of you are Dog lovers. If this is the case, please call us to request one of our allergy free rooms!
Hotel Dog Policy
- Dogs must be kept in a crate/kennel if they are to be left unattended
- The dogs noise must not interrupt other hotel guests stay
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times
- Owners will be responsible for any extra cleaning required due to excessive mess or damage to hotel property
- Please refrain from bringing dogs to our in house restaurants, pool & hot tub area, as well as the fitness room
- Contact details to be provided to the front desk in case of an emergency
Rooms & Suites
Great times had by all 12 guys!!!
Stayed at Crystal for a bachelor party. Had an amazing time, got some good runs in on the upper half. The location is unbeatable for the price! Stay here if you want to....be close to lifts, enjoy strolling the village, like to people watch out your window and wake up looking at the mountain with money in your pocket!
Brandon | USA