Our staff go above and beyond at work every day. Here are a few of the perks they receive for their hard work.
- Golf BC Affiliation and Discounts at Courses
- Extended Health Benefits
- Support with Canadian Residency
- Employee Discounts at Beacon Pub & Eatery and Table Nineteen
- Employee Rates at Crystal Lodge
- Winter & Summer Leisure Lifestyle Program
- Staff Bike & Ski Storage
- Out of Towners Daily Travel Allowance
- Kudos Recognition Program
“The unique quality of Crystal Lodge extends beyond our premier location, decor, or amenities. At the Crystal, our guests are cared for in such a way that they wish to return again and again, and our valued colleagues know that what they do really matters. Every staff member is important to the hotel’s overall success.
Our talented people play the most critical role in delivering an emotional, fun, and memorable experience for our guests. The thoughtful, welcoming, and friendly hospitality they provide sets us apart in Whistler and creates a home in the mountains for the well-travelled.
At the Crystal Lodge stories of excellence are widely shared and celebrated, creating a sense of pride and inspiration. Together, we are committed to building a highly engaged workforce and creating a great workplace culture. So, if you want to be part of the Gem in the middle of the Village let us know!”
Jared Sissons, CHA
General Manager, The Crystal Lodge