Whistler’s Indoor Activites
Whistler’s Indoor Activites
Posted on November 10, 2023
Things to do in Whistler when it’s raining
November marks the transformation between golden leaves to snowy mountains here in Whistler. It’s a time that welcomes you to explore the cozy and inviting indoor adventures of Whistler and learn for yourself why this small mountain town is a year-round destination. Here is a quick list of ideas for you!
Whistler Indoor Relaxation:
- Reading at Whistler Public Library: There’s so much joy in curling up with a book in Whistler’s charming library. Be immersed in another world while in a fairytale yourself.
- Cafes and Coffee Shops: Sip on your steaming cup of coffee while watching the clouds roll through the mountains. Whistler’s Village Stroll is filled with cafes for your delight.
- Whistler Yoga Studios: Embrace serenity and mindfulness by attending a yoga session in one of Whistler’s top-notch studios, where the tranquil mountain backdrop adds a unique dimension to your practice.
- Spa Day: Leave your weekend getaway recentered and refreshed. There’s no need to wait for a special occasion to treat yourself.
- Shop Till You Drop: Walk along the stroll and discover all the shops and boutiques! With a diverse range of shopping experiences, you’ll browse and buy until the sun goes down.
Whistler Indoor Adventures:
Adventure is ingrained into the Whistler spirit, and with so much to do outdoors, the indoor experiences are often overshadowed. During shoulder season is when we rekindle our love with indoor ventures.
- The Core: Have you climbed? Whistler is your chance in the safety of a gym! Bouldering is a style of climbing that challenges climbers to complete specific sequences of moves and reach the top of the boulder. Bouldering, a dynamic style of climbing, dares participants to conquer intricate sequences of movements and ascend to the summit of the boulder. Join the growing community of boulderers and experience this increasingly popular sport for yourself.
- Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre: Immerse yourself in the rich heritage of the local indigenous peoples. Explore art, history, and culture through interactive exhibits and more.
- Indoor Swimming: When the outdoors is wet and chilly, dive into Whistler’s indoor swimming facilities for a refreshing aquatic experience.
- Whistler Sliding Centre: Home to the bobsleigh, skeleton and luge athletes, this track allows you to channel your inner Olympian.
Whistler Indoor Nightlife:
Whistler’s nightlife scene is just as captivating as its outdoor pursuits. The party here is as epic as the mountain views, making it the perfect destination for your bachelor/ bachelorette celebration. The photos will be stunning, good times will be had, and you’ll flip the chapter to your new beginning with one big bang.
If you hear the word “Nightlife” and think, “No way, my bedtime is at 9 pm”, it’s understandable, but hear us out! Sometimes, it’s fun to live on the wild side and stay up till 12 pm. Below is a bar list that gives a more cozy, intimate experience while fostering fun.