Pet Friendly Hotel: Crystal Canine Program
October is Dogtober here at the Crystal Lodge, come up and stay with us and bring your furry loved one for FREE!!!!
Dogtober at The Crystal Lodge & Suites
- Do you have the Cutest Pet that is dressed in their Halloween best that you would like to enter into our contest? Win a FREE two night stay for you and your pet, all you need to do is post their pic and let the likes begin
- There are a number of local dog walking companies in Whistler that your dog can take part in, during Dogtober our guests will receive a discount at both Alpine Dogs, they are offering a 10% discount on their group dog walks, private walks, and in room dog sitting programs and Whistler Dog Walkers who are offering $20 dog walks. There is also in-room sitting so if you want to head out on the town, your furry loved one will be well taken care of. Check out Alpine Dogs or Whistler Dog Walkers website for more information
- When you stay with us for the month of October you can take advantage of our Doggy Room Service, why not treat your pet while on vacation!
When it comes to canine companions, our small town of Whistler is as dog friendly as they come from having dedicated parks, swimming areas and even hotels that allow the furry family members to have the opportunity to head on vacation too. We at the Crystal Lodge are proud to be among the few that welcome your dog with open arms; we even get them their own blanket, dog bowl, and treats to make sure they feel welcome. We call it the Crystal Canine program to ensure that your best friend feels just as important as you when staying with us in Whistler.
When your pet checks in they get:
- Dog blanket
- Dog Bowl
- Welcome dog treat
- Drying towel
- Doggie bag
Not all of you are Dog lovers. If this is the case, please call us to request one of our allergy free rooms!
Hotel Dog Policy
- Service Dogs are complimentary as part of the Crystal Canine Program
- Dogs must be kept in a crate/kennel if they are to be left unattended
- The dogs noise must not interrupt other hotel guests stay
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times
- Owners will be responsible for any extra cleaning required due to excessive mess or damage to hotel property
- Please refrain from bringing dogs to our in house restaurants, pool & hot tub area, as well as the fitness room
- Contact details to be provided to the front desk in case of an emergency
The Crystal is my go to place in whistler. The staff is fantastic and it really is in the center of it all. I would recommend it anyone going to Whistler. If you have a question about any activities or restaurants, the staff is more than willing to fill you in. They truly do all they can to make your stay great.
Leah S | Abbotsford BC