Crystal Canine Program
October is Dogtober here at the Crystal Lodge, come up and stay with us and bring your furry loved one for FREE!!!! With the extra money you can head out on the town, not very often your dog gets to take you out!!!!
Dogtober at The Crystal Lodge & Suites
- When you stay with us for the month of October you can take advantage of our Doggy Room Service, why not treat yourself while on vacation!
- You can also take advantage of Alpine Dogs, they are offering 10% off all of their packages and training for the month. They have a dog walking and in-room sitting so if you want to head out on the town, your furry loved one will be well taken care of. Check out their website for more information
- Do you have the Cutest Pet that is dressed in their Halloween best that you would like to enter into our contest? Win a FREE two night stay for you and your pet, all you need to do is post their pic and let the likes begin
When it comes to canine companions, our small town of Whistler is as dog friendly as they come from having dedicated parks, swimming areas and even hotels that allow the furry family members to have the opportunity to head on vacation too. We at the Crystal Lodge are proud to be among the few that welcome your dog with open arms; we even get them their own blanket, dog bowl, and treats to make sure they feel welcome. We call it the Crystal Canine program to ensure that your best friend feels just as important as you when staying with us in Whistler.
When your pet checks in they get:
- Dog blanket
- Dog Bowl
- Welcome dog treat
- Drying towel
- Doggie bag
Not all of you are Dog lovers. If this is the case, please call us to request one of our allergy free rooms!
Hotel Dog Policy
- Service Dogs are complimentary as part of the Crystal Canine Program
- Dogs must be kept in a crate/kennel if they are to be left unattended
- The dogs noise must not interrupt other hotel guests stay
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times
- Owners will be responsible for any extra cleaning required due to excessive mess or damage to hotel property
- Please refrain from bringing dogs to our in house restaurants, pool & hot tub area, as well as the fitness room
- Contact details to be provided to the front desk in case of an emergency
My girlfriend and I are in our late 20's. We drove up from Seattle for the long holiday weekend. The hotel is literally in the center of it all! Excellent location. We arrived early and checked in around noon. We were told the room wasn't ready yet but we could give them a cell phone number if the room came available early. They called within about 30 min. The service was great! The room was clean and very comfortable. Being in the center of the village we had everything at our finger tips! Great Hotel! I will be back in the winter for sure!
Derek | USA